October 02, 2009

Part 2

Seth rolls us a joint as his long hair droops in front of his face. Thats what attracted me to him when we first met. We were at the same venue one night, Red, listening to local bands. I watched him as he played with his band. He was so amazing at the guitar. I was outside smoking a cigarette when he came up to me, asking for a lighter. We got along right away.

I'm craving the high. It makes my head stop spinning, I feel weightless, completely happy. I'm just itching to inhale the thick smoke, let it take me to the unkown! Seth has been good to me. We've only been together about a month so we are still getting to know each other.

"Here Alex, you start" he hands me the J. I don't feel guilty taking in a few hits. I actually contributed funds to the bag. We passed it back and forth until it was gone.

It was the weekend, and that meant zero amount of sober time. My stumach grumbled, but I just popped some gum in my mouth, helps with the dry mouth. Seth started kissing me, nearly taking my breath away. His hands found their way under my shirt, exploring all around. His touch was so warm, and also very electrifying. I copied him, tracing the muscles on his chest, abs, hips. We hadn't made love yet, but the thought of being intimate with him made my heart pound wildy. As though it was instinct, I slowly pulled his shirt up over his head. He did the same with me. When our bare skin touched it was though some magnetized energy went between us. Our bodies moved naturally as we wrapped ourselves into each other.

We cuddled close together. I felt beautiful in his strong arms. I didn't want to lose this moment.

"Alex, you have the most beautiful eyes." I felt the butterflies as he kissed my forehead.
"Has anyone ever told you that you have the most amazing body?" I asked him. He chuckled. My stomach growled loudly.
"Are you hungry?"
"Not really." I was used to eating little. My money went to bills, gas, drugs, and sometimes food. I sat up and loaded up a bowl, this was all I needed.





MJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow do really think this life is romantic? you make it sound romantic. and the only reason for this secret believe you hold that there might be a romantic attraction in a life style like this is that these people are thin..
drug addicts do not care hun. they do not care about anything but drugs.